Pesky Humans - Update 2 !
A downloadable Pesky Humans for Windows
Pesky Humans is a 2D Spaceship shooter game. Your goal is rather simple, to annihilate all of mankind. The question is, will they kill you first?
- There are multiple choices of ships to use.
- Endless Mode - How long can you last?
- Original Soundtrack. (Short, but more in the works.)
- Different enemies to fight. (More to be added.)
- Upgrades for your ships.
- New enemies.
- Custom levels.
- New player ships.
- More music.
Now that Christmas break has begun and I'm off from school I've put a lot of thought into continuing this game. I decided that I liked this game a lot, also it's the first I've ever put out, and I want to make it better and get it out to people in the hopes they will enjoy it. So, I am going to improve this game and I hope you all enjoy what comes of it.
I'm a 15 year old boy living in the United States. Game development is my passion and it's all I wish to be when I grow up. Besides game development I've started creating music as well, mostly for my games, and also have a very good time playing other games.
9/5/16 : Update 1
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash upon the player dying.
12/27/16 - Update 2:
- Added a new player ship. "Z3 - Alpha"
- Added a new player ship. "Z3 - Beta"
- Added a new player ship. "Annihilator"
- Redone main menu.
- New options menu.
- Added a quit button to main menu.
- Player can now choose ships before beginning.
- Added endless mode (Currently only playable mode).
- Added a gamemode select screen.
- Removed original ship.
- Music! (One track, but I made it myself!).
- Jets now spawn only after player has reached score of 50.
- Started work on endless mode getting progressively harder.
- Fixed a bug where after moving too far in one direction the player's ships would overlap and become stuck.
- Ships now loop around the map.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.